The Ultimate in Modern Construction Business Financial Planning & Analysis
For any type of contractor, or construction businesses
- Assumptions (General, form, financial, inventory, loans, tax, franchise, product mix, tax, dividend, and more)
- Investment budget (unlimited number of new/existing assets, depreciation schedule using SLN, DB, DDB or SYD)
- Funding (shareholders' capital, unlimited number of new/existing loans, deferred loans, flexible loans, amortization - 5 years)
- Beginning balance sheet (with/without historic data)
- Personnel wizard - add persons, groups or departments (max. 10), monthly and quarterly (3 years), annual (5 years)
- Personnel assumptions - payroll burden, hourly/overtime rates, bonuses payment schedule
- Personnel plan monthly & quarterly (3 years) - with headcount, payroll, overtime, bonuses and payroll burden summary
- Personnel plan annual (5 years)
- Recurring projects details
Add up to 3 project lines and up to 5 recurring project types per project line.
Sales are estimated by adding the number of each recurring project type per month for the first year. The 2nd and 3rd year are pre-filled and can be adjusted with a growth % per project line, or overwritten. The 4th and 5th year are pre-filled with number of projects and sales amounts based on previous years averages, or can be overwritten.
- Specific projects details
Add up to 15 (AE up to 50) specific project details.
By entering the start date of the unique project, the sales amounts are calculated according to project details, and payment schedules and inserted into
the sales projections where appropriate.
- Products wizard to add up to 5 product lines (or market areas) and unlimited products per product line.
Enter product details & cost of goods with minimum stock level entry (3 years) - Add/Edit/Remove product lines and products using the wizard.
- Sales projections monthly & quarterly (3 years)
- Recurring projects: enter sales by units per month
- Unique projects: automatically inserted according to project start date
- Products: enter sales by units or amounts, or in bulk.
- Sales projections annual (5 years)
- Income statement (Profit & Loss) monthly & quarterly (3 years) - with unlimited expense rows, automated discounts & returns, bad debts and losses & thefts.
- Income statement (Profit & Loss) annual (5 years) - with EBITDA and earnings per share details for companies
- Cash flow projection monthly & quarterly (3 years) - direct method used
- Cash flow projection annual (5 years)
- Balance sheet projection monthly (3 years)
- Balance sheet projection annual (5 years) - with no. of shares issued and net asset value per share details
- Notes to the financial statements - with automated data from the projections
- Tax accounts - sales and income tax
- Inventory account (5 years)
CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Historic ratios (3 years)
- >Projected ratios (5 years) - including 20 ratios, IRR/NPV, (AE only: Z-score) for business valuation
- Industry standards comparison (5 years)
- Loan capacity ratios (5 years)
- Annual summary matrix (balanced scorecard) - beginning balance, income statement, cash flow, ending balance (5 years)
- Annual dynamic What-If analysis (5 years)
- Best/Worst case scenarios (Sensitivity analysis) (5 years)
- Comparison analysis - personnel, sales, advertising, income, cash flow, balance sheet (5 years)
- Line of Credit (Overdraft) scenario
THE ADVANCED EDITION - AE - ALSO INCLUDES
- Development planning (up to 4 phases, 5 years prior and 5 years of planning with automated development timeline)
- Other investments (short term, bonds and securities)
- Specific projects details - add up to 50 specific project details (standard edition max. 15).
- Advertising & promotion plan detailed (3 years), annual (5 years)
- Annual ROA / ROE / SGR dynamic analysis tree (5 years)
- Annual WACC / EVA dynamic analysis trees (5 years)
- Projected ratios (5 years) - including 26 ratios, IRR/NPV, SGR, OCF, FCF, Z-score for business valuation
- Detailed break-even analysis per product line with break-even charts per product line
- Financial summary with CAGR (5 years)
- Annual summarized projections (income statement, cash flow, balance sheet, ratios) up to 10 years
- Revenue analysis per product line (5 years)
- Timeline with a task wizard (3 years) - entries are as easy as 1-2-3, with project cost, start date and end date
- Executive dashboard
- Exchange rate multiplier to easily convert values into another currency
- Equipment, office, lunch room, machinery list worksheets
- Projects estimation workbook
- Personal financial statement worksheet
- Partnership accounts worksheet
|Automated from A to Z.
||Incomparably automated from start to finish. No manual calculations needed.
|After the first year numbers are automated based on averages or increase %.
||Provides fast results by eliminating unnecessary manual input.
|Categorized income statement.
||Categorized expenses and extra rows can be added.
|Persons, groups, departments personnel plan wizard.
||Entry as simple as 1-2-3, departments, groups, persons with monthly or hourly wages, bonuses, overtime, payroll burden.
|New projects wizards.
||Add recurring and specific projects easily.
|New improved sales projections.
||Enter monthly sales by units or amounts per product, or in bulk per product line.
|More than 40 (AE 60) automated charts.
||Gives you a quick overview when and where needed.
|Print wizard: quickly print any selection of predefined print areas.
||Saves you time collecting data to be printed. Click and Go.
|Export wizard: easily export multiple values-only worksheets.
||Handy for conferencing or external consultants.
|Exchange rate wizard: easily recalculate into another currency.
||Indispensable for a global presentation.