The Ultimate in Modern Restaurant Financial Planning & Analysis
For any type of restaurant business
- Assumptions (general, form, financial, inventory, tax, dividend, franchise, product mix, and more)
- Investment budget (unlimited number of new/existing assets, depreciation schedule using SLN, DB, DDB or SYD)
- Funding (shareholders' capital, unlimited number of new/existing loans, deferred loans, flexible loans, amortization - 5 years)
- Beginning balance sheet (with/without historic data)
- Personnel wizard - add persons, groups or departments (max. 5, AE version max. 10), monthly and quarterly (3 years), annual (5 years)
- Personnel assumptions - payroll burden, hourly/overtime rates, bonuses payment schedule
- Personnel plan monthly & quarterly (3 years) - with headcount, payroll, overtime, bonuses and payroll burden summary
- Personnel plan annual (5 years)
By weekly averages: restaurant maximum covers estimate, restaurant menu cost estimator, restaurant average weekly calculations, cost of goods overview
By monthly estimates: product details & cost of goods if estimating sales by Monthly Estimates (3 years), add/remove products using the products wizard to add unlimited products to the product line (1 product line, AE version max. 5 product lines f.e. for restaurant, bar, catering, party rental, retail shop).
- Sales projections monthly & quarterly (3 years) - enter sales by units or amounts, or in bulk per product line
- Sales projections annual (5 years)
- Income statement (Profit & Loss) monthly & quarterly (3 years) - with automated discounts & returns, bad debts and losses & thefts.
- Income statement (Profit & Loss) annual (5 years) - with EBITDA and earnings per share details for companies
- Cash flow projection monthly & quarterly (3 years) - direct method used
- Cash flow projection annual (5 years)
- Balance sheet projection monthly (3 years)
- Balance sheet projection annual (5 years) - with no. of shares issued and net asset value per share details
- Notes to the financial statements - with automated data from the projections
- Tax account - sales tax, income tax
- Inventory account (5 years)
- Timeline with a task wizard (3 years) - entries are as easy as 1-2-3, with project cost, start date and end date
RESTAURANT BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Historic ratios (3 years)
- Projected ratios (3/5 years)
- Loan capacity ratios (3/5 years)
- Industry standards comparison (5 years)
- Financial summary with CAGR (5 years)
- Annual dynamic sensitivity analysis (best/worst case scenarios) (5 years)
- Annual dynamic What-If analysis (5 years)
- Comparison analysis - personnel, sales, advertising, income, cash flow, balance sheet (5 years)
- Line of Credit (Overdraft) scenario
THE ADVANCED EDITION - AE - ALSO INCLUDES:
- Development planning (up to 4 phases), 5 years prior and 5 years of planning with automated development timeline
- Catering average calculations (if weekly averages selected)
- Party rentals/Take-away average calculations (if weekly averages selected)
- Additional retail sales estimates (f.e. wine shop)
- Advertising & promotion plan detailed (3 years), annual (5 years)
- Projected ratios (5 years) - including 26 ratios, IRR/NPV, SGR, OCF, FCF, Z-score for business valuation
- Annual summary matrix (balanced scorecard) - beginning balance, income statement, cash flow, ending balance (5 years)
- Annual ROA / ROE / SGR dynamic analysis tree (5 years)
- Annual summarized projections (income statement, cash flow, balance sheet, ratios) up to 10 years
- Detailed break-even analysis per product line (5 years)
- Revenue analysis per product line (5 years)
- Executive dashboard
- Exchange rate multiplier to easily convert values into another currency
- Equipment, office, kitchen, bathroom list worksheets
- Personal financial statement worksheet
- Partnership accounts worksheet
|Automated from A to Z.
||Incomparably automated from start to finish. No manual calculations needed.
|After the first year numbers are automated based on averages or increase %.
||Provides fast results by eliminating unnecessary manual input.
|Categorized income statement.
||Categorized expenses and extra rows can be added.
|Persons, groups, departments personnel plan wizard.
||Entry as simple as 1-2-3, departments, groups, persons with monthly or hourly wages, bonuses, overtime, payroll burden.
|New improved sales projections.
||Enter monthly sales by units or amounts per product, or estimate using weekly averages.
|More than 40 automated charts.
||Gives you a quick overview when and where needed.
|Print wizard: quickly print any selection of predefined print areas.
||Saves you time collecting data to be printed. Click and Go.
|Export wizard: easily export multiple values-only worksheets.
||Handy for conferencing or external consultants.