Retail Business Plan Financials
The Ultimate in Modern Retail Business Financial Planning & Analysis
For any retailer, or retail type businesses
- Assumptions (General, form, financial, inventory, loans, tax, royalties on revenues, franchise, product mix, tax, dividend, and more)
- Development planning (AE only), 5 years prior and 5 years of planning with automated development timeline)
- Investment budget (unlimited number of new/existing assets, depreciation schedule using SLN, DB, DDB or SYD)
- Funding (shareholders' capital, unlimited number of new/existing loans, deferred loans, flexible loans, amortization - 5 years)
- Beginning balance sheet (with/without historic data)
- Personnel wizard - add persons, groups or departments (max. 10), monthly and quarterly (3 years), annual (5 years)
- Personnel assumptions - payroll burden with
variation for tax on wage base limit , hourly/overtime rates, bonuses payment schedule
- Personnel plan monthly & quarterly (3 years) - with headcount, payroll, overtime, bonuses and payroll burden summary
- Personnel plan annual (5 years)
- Product details & Cost of Goods with minimum stock level entry (3 years) - Add/Edit/Remove product lines and products using the
products wizard to add up to 10 product lines (or market areas) and unlimited products per product line.
- Sales projections monthly & quarterly (3 years) - enter sales by units or amounts, or in bulk per product line, rebates & allowances
- Sales projections annual (5 years)
- Income statement (Profit & Loss) monthly & quarterly (3 years) - with
unlimited expense rows, automated discounts & returns, bad debts and losses & thefts.
- Income statement (Profit & Loss) annual (5 years) - with EBITDA and earnings per share details for companies
- Cash flow projection monthly & quarterly (3 years) - direct method used
- Cash flow projection annual (5 years)
- Balance sheet projection monthly (3 years)
- Balance sheet projection annual (5 years) - with no. of shares issued and net asset value per share details
- Notes to the financial statements - with automated data from the projections
- Tax account - sales tax, income tax
- Inventory account (5 years)
- Historic ratios (3 years)
- Projected ratios (5 years) - including 20 ratios, break-even
- Industry standards comparison (5 years)
- Loan capacity ratios (5 years)
- Financial summary with CAGR (5 years)
- Annual dynamic What-If analysis (5 years)
- Best/Worst case scenarios (Sensitivity analysis) (5 years)
- Comparison analysis - personnel, sales, advertising, income, cash flow, balance sheet (5 years)
- Timeline with a task wizard (3 years) - entries are as easy as 1-2-3, with project cost, start date and end date
- Line of Credit (Overdraft) scenario
THE ADVANCED EDITION - AE - ALSO INCLUDES:
- Development planning (up to 4 phases, 5 years prior and 5 years of planning with automated development timeline)
- Other investments (short term, bonds and securities)
- Advertising & promotion plan detailed (3 years), annual (5 years)
- Annual ROA / ROE / SGR dynamic analysis tree (5 years)
- Annual WACC / EVA dynamic analysis trees (5 years)
- Projected ratios (5 years) - including 26 ratios, IRR/NPV, SGR, OCF, FCF, Z-score for business valuation
- Detailed break-even analysis per product line with break-even charts per product line
- Annual summary matrix (balanced scorecard) - beginning balance, income statement, cash flow, ending balance (5 years)
- Annual summarized projections (income statement, cash flow, balance sheet, ratios) up to 10 years
- Revenue analysis per product line (5 years)
- Executive dashboard
- Exchange rate multiplier to easily convert values into another currency
- Retail equipment list worksheet
- Personal financial statement worksheet
- Partnership accounts worksheet
|More unique features
|Automated from A to Z.
||Incomparably automated from start to finish. No manual calculations needed.
|After the first year numbers are automated based on averages or increase % using our Smart Entry System (SES)™.
||Provides fast results by eliminating unnecessary manual input.
|Categorized income statement.
||Categorized expenses and extra rows can be added.
|Persons, groups, departments personnel plan wizard.
||Entry as simple as 1-2-3, departments, groups, persons with monthly or hourly wages, bonuses, overtime, payroll burden.
|New improved sales projections.
||Enter monthly sales by units or amounts per product, or in bulk per product line.
|More than 40 automated charts.
||Gives you a quick overview when and where needed.
|Print wizard: quickly print any selection of predefined print areas.
||Saves you time collecting data to be printed. Click and Go.
|Export wizard: easily export multiple values-only worksheets.
||Handy for conferencing or external consultants.
|Exchange rate wizard: easily recalculate into another currency.
||Indispensable for a global presentation.